Come along and enjoy your school holidays at the Riding School in Wellington! Designed for kids of all ages and experience and being outdoors in a safe and fun environment.
What does it include?
- Horse riding lesson every day
- Stable management theory every day
- Stable management practical every day
- Off road trekking
- Gymkhana games or riding competitions depending on age and ability.
Suitable for beginners to advanced. Children will need to bring a packed lunch, a drink, gum boots/sturdy shoes, wet weather gear and a change of clothes. Riders can bring their own ponies/horses for a $10 discount per day. We will supply sunblock unless an attendee has a specific brand they need to apply.
Lease week is run on an "as required" basis and is for teenagers and adults to experience owning a pony/horse for a week. This is a flexible programme, a lesson will be provided every day and full immersion activities., Please call us for availability and pricing.
PRICE - Holiday Programme:
- $135 per day
- A $50 deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- Wed 4 to Fri 6 October 2017,
- Wed 11 to Fri 13 October 2017
- (9am – 4pm) Holiday Programme
If there is anything specific you wish to learn during the school holiday programme, please let us know and we'll do our best to tailor the programme to fit you.
Bookings are made subject to availability.
OR CALL US: 04 499 9118